- Title Page
- Introduction/ Instructions
- Color and Emotions Chart
Tips for use
- Reflect with client about most recent or frequent anger outbursts
- Make sure client is clear about what emotions or circumstances were present when outburst occurred
- focus on the aftermath, what happened after, what is left after outbursts? What are the effects of their explosion?
- Come up with some coping skills for client to use when feeling the emotions that cause them to get angry.
There are no reviews yet.